my website

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Another Day Recovering

Spent today recovering from my physiotherapy session this morning. It was another morning of circuit training and all of us in the group were shattered come the end of it. Still, what doesn't kill us...
Spent some time in the workshop this afternoon and late morning and there is another video on YouTube for those of you who are interested in the various aspects of pottery production. Today the video is how to produce a stamp to allow the potter to apply their mark to their pots.
Sorry for not doing anything interesting today.
Thanks for visiting again. Hopefully I'll have some more exciting things to share next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. Feel free to leave comments. Please leave your name so that I can reply to any questions you may have.