my website

Friday, October 9, 2009

Still Busy (Scarey isn't it?)


Been non-stop in the studio for the past couple of days, but this evening I finished processing one of the vids I shot and have just uploaded it. The quality is not very good because it is so speeded up, but it's fun to watch.
I've also finished the big teapot I was working on and thrown some pots to use for modelling animals onto. Some of these I have turned and burnished (basically burnishing is making the surface of the pot smooth, compressed and a bit shiny) and I have started to model a gecko to go onto one of them.
I hope to finish turning the pots tomorrow and finish the model. Will keep you updated as to the progress and will try to remember to take some pics.
Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. Feel free to leave comments. Please leave your name so that I can reply to any questions you may have.