my website

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Been Throwing Again.

Spent this afternoon throwing some casseroles, you can find a couple of videos showing one being made on my YouTube channel. Everything turned out pretty much as I had hoped, so had a good day.
I shall be turning them and their lids tomorrow if they have dried out enough. It's wet and very windy here at the moment so I guess I will wait and see. If not I shall decorate one or two of the big vases I threw a week or so ago. They have been stored under bin bags to stop them from drying out so they should be fine (now I have said that I am suddenly feeling paranoid, wondering if they will be completely dry and unusable!).
By the way, I'm afraid I forgot to take a photo of the sheep before it was taken. Will have to ask the new owner to send me a pic when they have some free time.
Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. I love the swirls after the single firing, on the vase.

    Excited about clock already!

    Nice to chat tonight.

    Speak again soon!!

    Lorraine.X

    (Sorry didn't email-not got your address!)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. Feel free to leave comments. Please leave your name so that I can reply to any questions you may have.