my website

Friday, December 4, 2009

Pots And Clock

Still busy. Been out in the studio turning and putting the spout and handles on to the teapot today, as well as working on the clock. Got to start modelling the face for the teapot tomorrow and start to sort out decoration on the clock.
It's still very cold here and I have been using my little fire to speed up the drying as I work. I have to careful because if I don't keep an eye on things they dry out completely. Rolled some clay balls for feet popped them in front of the fire for a few minutes and they were rock hard!
Anyway, back to the grindstone tomorrow.




The video above is the one I posted yesterday showing the Medieval Stamford ware pitcher. It has had some nice feedback so I thought you might like to see it.
Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. Feel free to leave comments. Please leave your name so that I can reply to any questions you may have.