my website

Monday, January 18, 2010

Still Here.

Just a brief update to let you know that I have been out in the workshop today for the first time this year. Didn't do much; just cleared out all my books, as I am going to put up some more shelves. But at least I made it out there!
Everything froze in the New Year (including the clay) so there was nothing I could do. I have been going slowly bonkers for the last couple of weeks so it was a relief to actually be doing something again.
I have some videos planned for the next week or two, which I will do, as I do the work needed to get the studio in a fit state for the amount of throwing I have to do to get selling.
Will keep you updated. Here's hoping the thaw continues and we don't get more snow (fingers crossed).
Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you need a little woodstove in your studio. I'm looking forward to your new Youtube videos. :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. Feel free to leave comments. Please leave your name so that I can reply to any questions you may have.