my website

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

You Do That Udu Two

Thought I would share some pics of the udu now I have managed to burnish and pattern the surface.



I'm quite pleased with it so far. I'll just have to wait and see how it fires. I can't decide if I should apply terra sig. to the surface when it is dry.



Anyway, apart from finishing the udu I've started recycling another load of clay...joy! (sarcasm). I can't believe how much I've let build up over the last six months. Still once it's done I can start throwing again and it's a nice sunny day today, so it shouldn't take too long to dry out if the weather holds.
Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. Feel free to leave comments. Please leave your name so that I can reply to any questions you may have.