my website

Friday, October 30, 2009

More Spraying, Less Work.

Just a quick post today. I spent a little while out in the studio earlier today spraying a couple of pots, but didn't get around to modelling on the one pot I have left. I have shot some video of today's progress but am waiting until the pot I filmed has been fired before I post the vid. The second pot I worked on is this one:


While I have been spraying this week I noticed that the mess left on the wheel head left an effect rather like stone, so I thought I would use this effect on a pot and see what it looks like.


On the pic above you can see a close-up of the detail; I think it may turn out to be an interesting experiment. I will have to see how it looks after firing.
Will keep you updated.
Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. Feel free to leave comments. Please leave your name so that I can reply to any questions you may have.