my website

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oooh...

...I took the bit between my teeth this evening and signed up to Facebook (scary stuff!) I'm not very confident when it comes to this kind of thing but a friend encouraged me to do so.
Apart from that I was out in the studio for a while today doing some more experimental work with oxides again. Will show you the results after the next firing.
This afternoon a friend popped around for a chat and to pick up the big bowl I fired last weekend (which they liked very much). And, I'm pleased to say, they placed another couple of orders. It's nice to know that my work has reached a standard which means that people want to pay for it!
Anyway, that's all for today. I'm planning to do some modelling tomorrow, which may be interesting if it turns out as I want.
Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. Feel free to leave comments. Please leave your name so that I can reply to any questions you may have.